- Colony Form: plocoid to subcerioid
- Colony Shape: branching, often bent
- Colony Size: thin branches; 5-7 mm thick
- Budding Type: mostly extramural
- Corallite Diameter: 1.0 mm
- Calical Surface Shape: strongly polygonal
- Septa Per Corallite: 10 primary
- Lobes: none
- Columella Structure: styliform
- Wall Structure: septothecal
Photograph: Scale Bar is approx. 0.5 cm. Image of specimens from Brazo Seco, Costa Rica. Pliocene.
- Early Pliocene: Brazo Seco, Costa Rica.
Last updated on 29 June 2004 - has